It's made for cells
- Organize your cell lines and keep all relevant information in a data sheets optimized for cells.
- Cell images, GMO status, culture-, freezing- and dissociation medium, tissue and morphology, culture conditions and additional files find their place in Cellseeker.
- Developed by experts in cell banking.
It's easy and intuitive
- Inventory your cell stocks and keep track of every single vial in your storage.
- Quick check in- and check- out of cryoconserved stock, thoroughly tested for suitability in our own labs.
- Quality control, sterility testing and other valuable information for each lot can be added.
- Barcode scanning and creation for sample labeling will be added in the next updates.
- Import of your current stock can be done via our Excel import sheet.
It's secure and versatile
- All data in Cellseeker Inventory is stored on servers in the EU using state of the art security protocols including frequent back ups.
- Access Cellseeker Inventory throught your browser from anywhere in the world, from any device, no software installation needed.
- Create multiple users for your account with different access levels.
- All transactions in the inventory are recorded and downloadable, ready to be documented in your traditional or digital lab book.
With Cellseeker we have a much better overview about our stocks. Lost samples due to faulty lists is an issue which belongs to the past.
Neal Driggler, Cell Depository Manager
In a collaboration with a partner lab we can now simultaneously access the information of our joint cell line collection – this is a great improvment for our work.
Thorsten Suhler, Group Leader